- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Hard working mechanics and a friendly owner. You couldn't pick a better place to bring your car.
Came in from out of town needed some work done on my truck before I headed out. I randomly searched for a shop near me and luckily I found Hutchins. Everything was taken care of quickly and professionally. Mr. Hutchins Is very informative and doesn't try to sell you something you don't need, that's hard to find in a mechanic these days. Thank y'all again!
Professional Auto Repair